The rocks we build upon.
LHC is a non-profit, 501C(3) dedicated to sharing God's love through orphan care and adoption. Doing things well and with extravagance is how we try to roll. We believe pure and undefiled religion reaches out to the fatherless; pure religion pursues the orphans in their distress.
We try to do three things:
1) Advocate for orphans through supporting adoptive families (see our Go Adopt web tab)
2) Provide grants to help lower the financial burden of adoption (see our Forever Family Fund tab)
3) Suport our Haitian friends in economic, physical, and spiritual growth (see our Project Haiti tab)
LHC believes in bold compassion and in doing whatever is required to advocate for the orphan. And we believe the efforts of LHC will demonstrate that the God of yesterday is the God of today showing He is relevant, trustworthy, and involved in the lives of people.
- God adopted us and loved us first
- We love the orphan so much we pursue them
- Love then comes to the orphan through us and often we are loved during the journey
The name “Love Has Come” is a beautiful reminder to anyone involved in the orphan care movement that “love has come to me.”